- Proventia Group Oy sells the stationary and marine business, Proventia GmbH (CH), to Mr Beat Wälti and concentrates on emission control in off-road and on-road applications both in the OEM and retrofitting markets.
Proventia expands with offices in the US. Proventia Americas LLC is founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Proventia Emission Control receives the Internationalization Award of the President of the Republic of Finland.
- Proventia makes a strategic decision to sell its holdings in other businesses and concentrate solely on emission control business.
- Proventia acquires the entire capital stock of the Swiss exhaust purification specialists ENWA GmbH.
- Finnkatalyt Oy and ENWA GmbH are merged to form Proventia Emission Control Oy.
- The new premises of Proventia are completed in Oulunsalo. Proventia's new technology center also houses a state-of-the-art engine and emissions laboratory.
- Proventia's Diesel Particulate Filter for Transport Refrigeration Units (TRU) receives CARB (California Air Resources Board) verification.
- Finnkatalyt becomes Proventia's daughter company.
- Head Invest Oy founds the company Proventia to concentrate in the environmental and well-being sector.
Head Invest Oy, a company developing business operations that promote the well-being of people and the environment, becomes one of the main owners of Finnkatalyt Oy.
- Finnkatalyt's exhaust cleaning systems are rewarded at the International Exhibition of Inventions in Genf, Switzerland.
- Finnkatalyt Oy is founded in Oulu, Finland, as a company concentrating on exhaust purification systems for machines and vehicles.