NOxBUSTER® DPF + SCR retrofit systems
Proventia NOxBUSTER® DPF + SCR system is the most efficient retrofit emission control system available.
It is a powerful combination of various technologies that effectively eliminates the NOx , PM, CO and HC emissions from on-road and off-road machines.
The NOxBUSTER® DPF +SCR system offers SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) technology for efficient NOx reduction, the concept can be complemented with a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) for PM reduction and a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) for HC and CO reduction.
- For on-road and off-road applications 70-450 kW
- NOx reduction over 70%
- PM reduction over 90% with optional DPF
- Reliable operation in all applications with independent urea dosing system (UDS)
- On-board diagnostic procedure informs the driver of the system status
- No power loss
- Upgrades your on-road vehicle from EURO III to EURO V regarding emissions
- Upgrades your off-road machine from Stage II to Stage IV
How NOXBUSTER® systems work
SCR control unit continuously monitors the amount of NOx in the exhaust gas. Depending on the NOx level an optimal amount of AdBlue® is injected into the exhaust gas stream to reduce NOx. Urea pumps and control systems operate independently, which guarantee operation in all applications. Optional DPF and/ or DOC elements can be integrated to the system to also reduce PM, HC and CO emissions.