Compliance with the law and rules of society
Proventia is committed to complying with national and international laws and regulations in an uncompromising manner. We want to be a good corporate citizen in all our areas of operation.
We value openness and integrity in business operations and are aware that operations that take into consideration the economy, environment and society form the foundation of sustainable business.
As Proventia operates in different countries and has suppliers worldwide, our operations are covered not only by national legislation and agreements, but also by numerous international agreements and recommendations. The most important international declarations and conventions that Proventia complies with are:
- The UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child
- UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- The ILO convention on the Fundamental Rights and Principles at Work
- The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Corporations
- The UN Global Compact initiative
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals
Proventia believes maintaining a high level of corporate responsibility contributes to its competitiveness, and our operating principles exceed legislative and statutory requirements in many areas as a result.