Manufacturing of EAT systems
Proventia's manufacturing philosophy is simple: flexibility and quality at every step. Our main objective is to be a reliable partner, offering a comprehensive and competitive manufacturing option to our customers.
We have an efficient manufacturing site in Kuřim in the Czech Republic, which complies with the highest OEM manufacturing standards. Our audited, first-rate subcontracting chain, including carefully selected, responsible suppliers and manufacturing partners, complements our own production.
High insulation efficiency ensures the optimal operation of exhaust systems. Proventia's thermal insulation components are manufactured on Proventia's own Thermal Components (PTC) production line, which offers the most cost-effective production of both small- and large-volume series of thermal components.
Quality at every step
We manage and control the entire supply chain, from your order to procurement of parts and components, and from production to delivery to your facilities, without compromising quality, delivery accuracy or cost-effectiveness. We strive for continuous improvement in our manufacturing, sourcing, logistics and distribution processes.
Proventia has been approved by Lloyd's Register to the following standards:
- Proventia Oulunsalo and Oulu, Finland: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015
- Proventia Czech: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015
Certificate of approval (pdf): 10354183, Issue date:20 April 2021
We value long-term relationships with our key suppliers. We are committed to our suppliers and our suppliers are committed to us.
- Our own agile prototype manufacturing team and tools
- Our own highest OE standard mass production factory
- Agile and flexible operations adapt quickly to product demand and volume fluctuations
- Our own cost-effective manufacturing of thermal components
- Audited manufacturing partners
- Localisation of production for the customer's production partners
- Long experience in international project management and various manufacturing strategies