Lithium-ion battery pack and module storage modules
When developing and testing lithium-ion battery packs and modules, one cannot ignore the fact that batteries pose an increased hazard potential, especially when the batteries are in the development phase. Proventia now offers a factory-built, standard “plug and store" type of modular unit that is specially designed for the safe storage of battery packs and modules.
Overview of Li-ion battery storage module
Safe storage modules are designed in accordance with the EU Machine Directive. They are structurally designed to keep the batteries stable, dry and clean to minimize the risk of injuries posed by the batteries themselves or by gases, liquids, vapors, or other substances produced or used by the batteries.
- External dimensions (L x W x H): 6m x 2.35m x 2.4m
- Interior dimensions (L x W x H): 5.7m x 2.1m x 2.2m
- Safety features: 100mm insulation, industrial sandwich panel (EI60 fire rating), fire detection and high-pressure water mist fire suppression system, gas detection (CO) system, fire-proof cable penetrations
- Included equipment: Fully-opening, folding side doors, HVAC, lightning
- Optional equipment: Custom-sized aluminum shelves