e-Motor Test Stand
Proventia Test Solutions offers a flexible test stand for development and testing high performance eMotors. The test stand typically consists of a steel bed plate with a number of useful T-slots for mounting test equipment, and high-performance air springs for vibration isolation.
Overview of e-Motor test stand
The dyno frame is designed to minimize vibration within the test bed. Proventia also offers a removable DUT pallet, which allows for the DUT to be mounted and prepared for testing in a separate preparation area. The time for change and alignment is minimized and the test bench can be utilized with maximum efficiency.
Extensive selection of test equipment
As an open integrator, Proventia can pair the high-performance test bed with test equipment from the market leaders and the customer's preferred suppliers. Proventia will integrate the drive suite, battery simulator, coolant conditioning, test automation system and data acquisition equipment, as well as any other test equipment needed.
At Proventia, we take pride in providing turnkey solutions that meet the customer's needs. With this in mind, we offer modular test solutions, including the necessary safety, power, HVAC, and plumbing and cabling infrastructure, as well as full building management solutions for the test space.
- Speed range: up to 30kRPM
- Torque range: 400Nm @ 5,000RPM (per axis)
- Emulator capability: 400kW
- Safety features: Access control, fire detection and suppression, shaft guards and optional ballistic screen, integration with site safety system
- Included equipment: eMachine test bed, dynamometer drive suite, battery emulator, automation system, coolant conditioning, test cell infrastructure
- Optional equipment: Climatic hood for DUT, remote air handling unit, high performance measurement instrumentation.