Full electric vehicle test cell
Modular test facilities adapt to the development and testing of complete vehicles. Modularity does not set a limit to the size of the DUT. With the Proventia Heavy Duty Module, it is possible to create a test cell for a full SUV-size 4WD electric vehicle by combining several modules.
Overview of full electric vehicle test cell
Time-consuming site installations such as cooling water network or false floor installations can take place in Proventia's factory before delivery to the location. As an option, the full vehicle cell can be split into two EDU test cells with the possibility of the addition of a climatic test hood.
The test cell includes the dyno drive suite and battery emulators, as well as a modular data acquisition system that can be split between test cells. Other optional equipment includes a high- power storm fan and coolant conditioning systems.
Specifications for 4WD, which can be divided into 2xEDU test stand (as an example)
- Speed: up to 3,000RPM
- Torque: up to 12kNm (6,000Nm / axle)
- Power: up to 1,2MW (full vehicle)
- EDU power: up to (800kW)
- Battery Simulator capability: up to 1,2MW (full vehicle)
- Full transient and vehicle dynamic runs
- Wind speed generator: up to (200km/h)
- Vibration damping for full vehicle and separate EDU’s
- Easy fold dividing wall
- Vehicle lift: up to 3,500kg
- Mechanical safety division cabinet for HV division between test cells (working as one or divided into two)
- Inert Gas fire suppression
- Fire and heat detection
- HD CCTV system
- Access control (interlocking optional)
- Fire Rating EI60 (upgradable to EI120)
- Safety PLC can be fitted by Proventia for easy integration of test automation system